Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Don't You Love The Show,"The Proud Family"?!?!?!

I just love the show, "The Proud Family"!!! This show is the best show ever, but they took it off of Disney Channel 2-5 years ago. Now I hate Disney Channel because they have boring shows, like Phineas and Ferb(the dumbest show ever). This awsome show is about a girl named Penny Proud who is the normalest person in her crazy family. Penny's dad is the craziest in the family though. He  does outrageous things and disrepects Sugar Mama(his mom). Her mom tries her best to help everyone in the family(correcting her crazy husband), but she'll beat you if you mess with her or her family. Penny's twin baby siblings(boy and girl) tries to beat up Sugar Mama's dog "Puff" all the time. Puff is always trying to impress Sugar Mama. Sugar Mama gives her craziest to her son. I hope you enjoy the video I'm about about to show you. It has two parts, so please comment if you like this video.


Thanks for watching!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that show I was watching it on another show last week. There were doing a marathon I was so glad!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete