Friday, February 24, 2012

Kyla Pratt is the Best!!!!!!!!!

Kyla Pratt is the bomb. I don't like any of her haters. They might as well be my hater if they hate her. First of all she is a very talented actor. She was in Fat Albert, Dr. Dolittle 3, The Parkers, and The Proud Family( voice of main character Penny Proud). While I was just watching an episode I thought I should write about her since she's one of my role models. She has a child that is so cute. Kyla Pratt is so beautiful too. Look at the picture( below) and tell me she's so hideous you could die. I also love her devotion to her job and like she said, she doesn't let haters get to her. That's very hard for some people I know. I wish I had one chance to meet her or something. Then I could say I meet one of my favorite role models.



No comments:

Post a Comment