Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cute New Fashions From Justice

Today I'm posting new fashions from my favorite store Justice. I hope you think these fashions are as cute as I think they are. Please comment if you enjoy or hate these photos. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 This high tops are super cute!! I love the peace signs on the shoes!!LOL: P
This is a super skinny, super cute. This is one of my favorite because it won't be too big or small.

These slippers are super cute!! I like them because of the super fabulous, super cute, super adorable slippers because  I love the panda bears!!!!


I love this bff (best friend forever)necklace of cute ice cream necklace. I like it because it's a symbol of friendship. I also like it because of the adorable ice cream cones.
I totally, officially love these feather earrings!!! I love them because they're my favorite colors (blue, green, and pink)and I love the feathers. These earrings are so sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!

I totally love this super cute dress. I especially love the sparkles and the colors red black. Those are my colors!!!!!
 
This one ruffle shoulder dress is so cute. I like it because it sparkles in the dark, I love ruffles, and I totally love black!!!
This is so cute for a summer party. I love this because it's green and because it's cute. Every girl should get this cute shirt.

 I love this cute tank top. I like it because it's silver, glittery, and it has a side bow. You can wear this to a celebration. You can also wear it in the summer.

These are all my favorite new items from Justice !!!!!! Bye!!!!!














 






1 comment:

  1. This is really cute. I love these clothes so much I have some shoes similiar to the first ones really cute clothes good job really cute.

    ReplyDelete