Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Song For When Your Sad

                        The song 'Smile' is a great song to hear when you are down or upset. This song was made by Kirk Franklin. This isn't the first time he made a song to make you feel better. He also made the song 'The Reason Why I Sing' . This song is just about when you get your self in trouble or get upset just smile. This is my favorie gospel song. The reason why I love this song is because it has meaning to it. When I listen to this song it makes me feel reborn, I feel great about my self. These are all the reasons why when you're sad just listen to this song and you will totally be reborn!!!!!                         

2 comments:

  1. I love that song so much!!!!!!!!!!! I was going to put that on my blog too, and it is a good song for when your sad.

    ReplyDelete