Thursday, October 13, 2011

Different Nail Polishes




I love different bright, glittery nail polishes, like Essie(above). The first brand I put is China Glaze light red nail polish. I put this as one of my favorites because bright red makes you look cute and fiesty. Even if you're a goth girl or not a girly girl you can waer it to show your dark side too. I choose the second one as one of my favorites is Boundless Color's pink nail polish and glitter nail polish. You will totally love pink if you're a girly girl and if you also also want to support Breast Cancer it's a great color. Glittery nail polish is best if you put it over another nail polish because the glitter is the only thing you see. Finally, I love Essie's nail polish the best nail polish ever. Yellow is if you want a bright look. Pink as I said is for girly girls. Purple is also for goth and non-girly girls. I love Essie because it has varieties of different, totally cool nail polishes that you would die for. Well that's it for today. BYE!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: