Friday, October 14, 2011




This is the month of October, do you know what that means? It means it's costume time for teens, children, and some adults. I'm just going to show costumes of girls.The ages  for costumes will 1-3 year olds, 4 to 9 year olds, 10-14 year olds, and 15-18 year olds. The first picture I put was a toddler angel. I put the picture because a toddler is innocent and cute (most of the time), so they're basically angels. I also put the second picture of a ladybug. I did because the 4-9 year old is getting more sneaky, they can bloom or stay in it's shell. The third picture is of a zombie prom queen. I choose it because it's basically a zombie who goes to prom and becomes the prom queen by looks(which are actually her real looks). The last picture I choose was a teenager of Lady Gaga. I choose it because for one thing many teenagers love Lady Gaga and many  teens act like her too. These 4 costumes are my favorites of each catagory. If you want to see more cool, cute, and fabulous costumes please go to www.partycity.com. Bye!!!!!

1 comment: